Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore

In my new house there is a Whirlpool quiet partners II dishwasher.

In my new house there is a Whirlpool quiet partners II dishwasher. The top of the unit is connected to the underside of the kitchen counter with two screws and plumbers tape. The bottom is not connected at all. Consequently the bottom of the unit swings out about 2 inches and does not set level. Can you tell me how to disconnect this mess and properly install the unit? Any information that you hace would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. XXXXX ID
If you take out the 2 screws the dishwasher would be ready to remove except for the water line, the drain line and the electrical connector. Depending how old it is, the back of the dishwasher has either rollers that can be moved to raise or lower, or leveling feet. The front does have leveling feet. These are used to level the dishwasher before the top screws are installed. It sounds like this was not done when it was installed. Dave