John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

Hi we have an Atlas series Thermowave Simpson Apollo. Trouble

Hi we have an Atlas series Thermowave Simpson Apollo. Trouble is, it was in the house we just bought, and there is no booklet to go with the stove. Now the oven doesn't go, and the stove is set on auto. We feel this may be the problem. We have been told that we have to hold two buttons together. Could these be the hand and one other, but which is the other? Please help. Many thanks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
If you go to '', and scroll to the bottom of the home page, you'll find a New Zealand phone number, that you can call. I'll post back to you, if I find any more information that you might be able to use.
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
Here's another website you can try. '', or just type 'simpson appliances' into your web brower.