John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Can I get replacement beaters for my Farberware FHM600 and

Customer Question

Can I get replacement beaters for my Farberware FHM600 and any other attachments that might have come with it new?
Can I get replacement beaters for my Farberware Hand Mixer FSHM100?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.

My search for information turned up the fact that Farberware does not make the mixers they sell. Instead, they contract with companies like Sunbeam or Oster, to produce them, then put the Farberware name on them. The parts you're seeking are most likely available, but you'll need to contact Farberware at(NNN) NNN-NNNN and find out from their customer service department which company made your mixers, and what their model numbers are for the mixers you have.

All this is necessary, because on line parts information is keyed to the brand name and model number.