Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I am getting an Ld error on my Whirlpool Cabrio he washer.

I am getting an Ld error on my Whirlpool "Cabrio he" washer. I have checked out the drain hose and the are no apparent blockages. I even blew through the hose back into the washer with no blockage.

Any suggestions?
well LD does mean long drain so the best thing to check is the drain pump itself and the connections to the drain pump. Remove all the water out manually (as much as possible) then tip the machine backwards so you can get underneath of it. Near the back is the drain pump and it's connected to the drain hose itself. Disconnect the drain hose as well as the hose coming from the tub and see if anything is jamming the drain pump motor or hoses. If everything checks clear and good, replace the drain pump motor, otherwise just clear out the blockage.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

There are two motors in the back of the machine. One on the back right and one on the back left. Which one may be the problem?

Also, when I disconnect the pump or hose, will the water left in the tub drain out?

yes the water will come out. The one on the RIGHT is the drain pump.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Mission accomplished! I found two pennies jamming the pump.

Thank you very much.