Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Model MAH21PSAWW washer in my home in Mexico. It

I have a Model MAH21PSAWW washer in my home in Mexico. It recently stopped running with 18 minutes left on the cycle. When this has happened before, I have called the Service Department at the store where the washer was purchased. They have been reasonable prompt in comming to repair. This time I keep getting the tomorrow answer since last Friday. When they have fixed it before they have simply undone wiring and pushed buttons on the control panel and reconnected the wires and it was fixed. Being an American the price has always over $200 in peso equivalent. The last time the machine quit, my stepdaughter called and the regular repairman was on vacation so the person on the telephone led her step-by-step through the reseting process. This time no deal. Can I download the repair manuel for the process?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
click this blue link to download the service manual for your machine, this has all the technical info for this. hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
After viewing the manuel rather rapidly. I cannot find any help for reprograming. Now what_
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
page # XXXXX covers the programing of the machine,you will need to read that section,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My machine does not have the money box, but I will try to decifer the instructions. Thanks
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok, thats the only info I can get on this, is this draining? does it stop with water in it?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, it stops with water in the drum, but onlt a smally amount. There was 18 minutes remaining on the cycle. Also only a small load in the machine. Mosty socks.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok you probably have a clog in the drain or the pump. these only drain for so long then the stop altogether, this has to be the issue, clean the drain and the pump and let me know thanks Bryan