Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Ive got an ice maker, WR30X0327, model CAN9. The water feed

I've got an ice maker, WR30X0327, model CAN9. The water feed line froze up. Looked like it may have migrated down to where it capped itself off and froze up (that may not be what caused it). That caused water to spray from around the tube base and run all over. I thawed it out & cut a bevel on the tube so that it would always drain. Put it all back together. The icemaker had worked normally prior to this except for the described leaking. NOW, the ice cube extractor (for lack of the proper terms) seems to have lost it's timing. It continues to rotate on an irregular basis and "multiple fills the tray, never giving it time to freeze. I never did anything to the ice maker itself except plug and unplug it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
unfortunately you will need to replace the ice maker, its broken inside and isnt stopping when its done filling,
Replacement icemaker kit, electronic. 4 pin round plug-in connector, 6 post plug-in connector, fill cup and tube included in kit.
Appliance Part Mouse OverAppliance Part Mouse OverAppliance Part Mouse Over
Mouse over to see other views. Everything you see is included in this part.
Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=
this is the replacement for this, you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-WR30X0327-%3d%3di1399596&PartID=1399596 this is the only fix for this problem, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Sorry for the delay, 4 hr time differential and I'm working all day. Just one more question. My plug is a 4 pin. The body is rounded, but the 4 pin has a square mating surface with the frig. Will the adaper work. The pictures wouldn't enlarge, they just stayed small on a big screen, so I couldn't tell.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
yes this is the replacement ice maker for yours, here a larger picture of the plug, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=thanks Bryan