Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I bought my GE Spacemaker Microwave JVM1540 9-29-08. The 3rd

I bought my GE Spacemaker Microwave JVM1540 9-29-08. The 3rd time I went to use it Sunday morning the clock was working but nothing else. Got out the book...checked the circuit breaker...unplugged and replugged it came back saying PLEASE PRESS CLOCK...nothing you touch on the keyboard will respond....nothing at it worth repair? Is this a major problem? We've been in this house 10 years and this is our 3rd GE Spacemaker!!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
well the problem is the touch pad, (keyboard)Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=yours may be a different color though, this runs around $64.00 @ its probably worth fixing ,but microwaves are getting so cheap you may want to replace it, hope this info helps, thanks Bryan