Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

the question is unclear - I simply dont get any heat in the

the question is unclear - I simply don't get any heat in the lower oven, I do have power- my light and fan both work in that oven. Ant ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
I believe you need to reset the thermal cutoff on this as stated in the last reply , you will need to remove the vent cover in between the two ovens where the door latch is, once you have that off look for this Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=push the little red button down and you will hear a click , it is now reset, try the oven then , thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
There is no vent cover between the two doors-just a very thin strip where the door latch is is this perhaps not the right model #? It is difficult to read. Any other ideas?
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
it could be the wrong model but the part is right, is there a vent above the top oven? if so its probably there behind it, if there isnt you may need to remove the oven from the wall, some ovens you have to pull the top panel off to get to this and some ovens there on the back of the oven, i've seen both. they are a pain, sorry, thanks Bryan