Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Whirlpool Gold, Quiet Partner IV dishwasher. I am

I have a Whirlpool Gold, Quiet Partner IV dishwasher. I am having a problem with the soap dispensing doesn't empty and my dishes are not clean. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!!!
can you tell me how much water is in the bottom of machine after it fills? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
There is about 1" of water at the bottom.
does the soap just drip down the door inside and not desolve?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It stays in it's container and is wet when the cycle is done. There will be about 1 Tablespoonful left in a corner after the cycle is done. The last cycle left all my glasswear with a white film all over the inside of the glass.
ok your not getting enough water, do you have low water pressure in you home? you will need to replace the water valve, if you get me the full model # XXXXX'll look that up for you, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
We have good water pressure at the house...could this happen if we were running the washing machine or taking a shower at the same time?

The only number I could find is GU1500XTKB. I hope that helps.

Thanks so much for the information!
ok heres your valve. Part 961992this is located behind the front bottom panel, you can order this @ using the shower or washer shouldnt cause this, thanks Bryan