Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

I have model FRS6LC8FS0 purchased new in Dec 06. We recently

I have model FRS6LC8FS0 purchased new in Dec 06. We recently started having a issue with the door water/ice despenser. When you try to use it the light flashes on and off repeatedly and makes a noise like it is turning on and off. My husband thinks there is a short somewhere causing it to lose power. It doesnt do it all the time. Sometimes it will go days without incident and then somedays it does it every single time you use it. Is this dangerous to keep using?
that will be the power board inside the dispenser houing on the freezer door and the part number isNNN-NN-NNNNwhich cost $107.11 and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you or online at ,, its number 38 in this picture / thanks and since today is the last day of the year please hit the accept button for me as you leave / thanks and have a new year