william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

In 2008, just before Christmas, I bought a Dyson Ball vaccum

Customer Question

In 2008, just before Christmas, I bought a Dyson Ball vaccum cleaner. I had a cleaning lady at the time. She opened, put it together, right the instructions, etc. Well just before Thanksgiving of 2009 she assed away. I have search my house looking for the instructions/directions for the Dyson Ball vaccum cleaner and can not find them. I was wonder if you could send me a set of dirctions for the vaccum cleaner so I can use it. My namve is sJeanie Priest and I live atXXXXXSE, Salem, Oregon 97317. If you have any questions my e-mail address [email protected] Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 6 years ago.
Whats the model number please?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
All it says is "Dyson Ball DC 24
Expert:  william replied 6 years ago.

Here is your manuel for your machine.

http://www.managemyhome.com/mmh/lis_pdf/OWNM/L0906151.pdf

If this answers your question, please click the ACCEPT BUTTON This is how I get paid for my skills & knowledge.Need more info ask as long as it pertains to the same question. BONUSES are appreciated. NOTE: As I am not there this is based on your observations and information that i get from you. Thank-you.