william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

good evening, hope all is well. I have a Kenmore Elite Quiet

good evening, hope all is well. I have a Kenmore Elite Quiet Pak 9 washer and dryer. the model number on the washer is 110 45087 404. The washer hasn't been completing the cycle. It seems to get stuck before it spins. When Iopen the door the clothes are wet and sudsy. We're not getting any error messages. Any thoughts on what we might do? Thought there might be a way to reset?? Thanks for your help!

Try this take the front lower access panel off there should be 2 or 3 screws at the bottom take them out and check your drain pump there should be a cap on it unscrew it and there should be a filter in there clean it and then put back together and try it.

If this answers your question, please click the ACCEPT BUTTON This is how I get paid for my skills & knowledge.Need more info ask as long as it pertains to the same question. BONUSES are appreciated. NOTE: As I am not there this is based on your observations and information that i get from you. Thank-you.