esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp
15396620

Our Kenmore Elite dishwasher is stuck in the rinse cycle and

Our Kenmore Elite dishwasher is stuck in the rinse cycle and not allowing any water to flow???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  esequiel walker replied 4 years ago.
hi is the timer manual or computerized
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hey! The timer is computerized (thus turning the power off to see if it would re-start; ha, works on my computer) Anyway, its a Kenmore elite bought about 1 year ago...

When we restart it, it goes back to the timer (57 minutes) on the rinse cycle. I let it go thru the timed cycle and thought i could restart it but no luck... always goes back to the spot where it quit?? Why no water flow??

hi when u first set the cycle then press start the board srelay shouldclick then right way the water should come in .try this press back and forth between hi-tempwash and sani rinse several times to get all lights to come on if not then press sani rinse and heated dry back and forth several times. one of though combos will start the test mode. the test mode will stop the light from blinking and you can use the dishwasher again
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the power button is on the left...on the right is the black LED read-out with pictures. Underneath the LED read-out is from left to right: button with a clock sign on it and a "h" by the side; next button is Top Only; next button is Scrub; next is Normal, next is China, Quick and Rinse buttons. Underneath the China, Quick and Rinse is Cancel Drain

hi ok if the timer relays are stuck it will not advance
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The clock will wind down but it will not switch from Rinse (and no water) to dry; and when you restart it from scratch it goes back to 57 minutes in the Rinse cycle with no water and does not advance to Dry

Sooooo, what do we do?

yes the contol board is not working properly
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
so, what do i need to do to get the control board to work properly? What are my options at this point?
well all u can do is replace the board if u can give me a complete model number i can get u a price.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Would the board be something my farmer-husband could replace; i'll have to dig for the owner manual or pull the DW out to get the model number...Looks like this is the end if the road for tonight. Have never used this site before so now what do i do to end the session? thanks for trying...

hi ok if i have helped u in any way pressing accept pays me. can u open the dishwasher door inside there is a decal on the walls it has the model number
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The Model Number is XXXXX How much would it cost to replace it? And, could my "farmer-husband" do it himself?? He's kinda handy with electrical...
yes its easy to instal hi this number is XXXXX coming up
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
checked it again. Mod 630.16302403 Kenmore Elite
hi it still wont accept this number which means it was not made by sears instead another company this is what it looks like and the average cost.
(Click to enlarge)
Grid is 1 inch square
Item #
1060952
Price
$105.25
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
OK..thanks for your help.... i'm done with this project...tuckered out and heading for bed...where do i find the Accept button. It doesn't show up on this page we've been chatting on? thanks again.
hi its a green button on ur left if im correct. thanks
Experience: my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp