MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology

Fisher Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher. F1 message and a lot of

Fisher Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher. 'F1 message and a lot of beeping' What could this be? thank you De'Arne Gipp 0407 811 [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MASTER-TECH replied 6 years ago.
The F-1 is a flood code. Did you have something large in the last load that would have hit the top when the drawer was closed?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am the owner of the unit and I have holiday makers staying in the unit so I am unsure if there was any large item in the last load.

If this is the case what can I instruct them to do to restart the dishwasher again.

Thank you

If we are good with the visitor error, grab a few hand towels. Power off to the unit. Pull the lower drawer all the way out. From the left side you can see into the cabinet behind the drawer. Use the towels clean up as much of the water as you can. If you have a unit less than 5-years open the lower drawer and locate the square release buttons on the lower front of the outside of the drawer. Push the "square" back on each side to release the drawer. You will have to push the rails in before you can move the drawer. Be carefull not to move it too much. Dry the water and putt the unit back together and test. Get back with me if there is a white peice of plastic that follows the hose that connect the drawer. Other wise you will be good.

Were you able to get the unit running and not other issues?