Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

my fisher & paykel eco-smart washing machine wont turn on.

my fisher & paykel "eco-smart" washing machine won't turn on. This morning I put a load of clothing in the machine, pushed the "power" button...nothing happened. I checked my fuse box, everything was ok, checked the power outlet, everything was ok. But the machine is not ok. Help.
if you definitely have power to the unit, then you have a bad control board. There are no fuses inside these Fisher and Paykel machines so if it isn't lighting up you will need a new control board. The control board for these machines runs about $200.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
since there are no fisher paykel dealers in my area, do most technicians know where to get a control board, or do I have to have a fisher/paykel specialist?
not usually actually but you can get the parts from the link below or Fisher and Paykel themselves.