Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

we have a Maytag front load washer model MHWZ600TW 01 I am

we have a Maytag front load washer
model MHWZ600TW
01 I am an electronic tech
02 and I am troubleshooting the washer
03 on the control board W10160260 01 - there are relays K1 K2 K3 K4
04 can you tell me which of those is for the water fill
05 I checked out the water level control and that is fine
just need to know what relays control the water fill
thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
can you recheck the model #? its not comming up valid. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
HI A1speedy

Maytag M# XXXXX 600 TW01

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
ok this is a newer model and comes under the whirpool tech sheets, clcik here to download the tech sheets for this unit, http://www.servicematters.com/docs/wiring/TechSheets_11_17_09/Tech%20Sheet%20-%20W10207733.pdf this will probably help you more than anything, let me know if this helps, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I see
K1= drain upon demand and heater
and
K2 = heater

anyway to tell what K3 and K4 do that are on the CCU board?
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

to to tell you the truth I dont know, Its not on the tech sheet. this is all i have on this machine. what is the problem with the machine? whats not working? did you run the diagnostic tests?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yea Dia indicated bad CCU
I found the ccu for the fill was not responding normal
I have some Omron relays around and was going to put a new one in
but I would like to know which one to replace without shot gunning it
the thing filled and almost overflowed fortunate someone was nearby ironing
thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
is there a schematic to the CCU unit W10160260 ?
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
boy I wish i could tell you that but unfortunately the info is vague at best, XXXXX XXXXX think they do this so people like yourself cant fix these and need to buy new boards. I guess if we knew how to fix these we could get rich rebuilding them, this could also be the brain on the ccu thats causing this. you may have to bite the bullet and buy one unless you replace all the relays.I cant find a schematic accept the one on the tech sheets, theres just no more info on these. sorry, thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you
I appreciate your efforts

Tom
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
your welcome Tom , I wish I had more , I'll see what else I can find, I may have a tech book laying around for this but no promises, sometimes the books have more in them, give me a few minutes, thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
well I check the books I have on hand and the dont cover the mhwz models, sorry , it was a shot, thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician