MASTER-TECH
MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology
24031813

Washing Machine; Intuitive eco Problem Screen says...I

Washing Machine; Intuitive eco

Problem: Screen says...I need service, Error Code 37.

Can you help me solve this problem please?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MASTER-TECH replied 6 years ago.
It says you have a blocked pump. Is the unit full of water yet?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

How should I go about unblocking the pump?

Need to remove as much water as you can. Unplug the unit and pull it forward about two feet. Tip it backwards and have someone hold it. Under and on the right hand side is the pump. It will have a small fan sticking out of the bottom of it. See if you can gentle twist it. If not the blockage is in the pump. Unplug the pump and find the release tab for the pump. It will be on the inside of the metal peice. Have a few towels ready. Push the tab and twist the whole pump. Remove the obstruction and reinstall the pump. Use a little detergent or liquid soap on the o-ring when reinstalling. If the pump is clear it will likely be the diverter valve. If you follow the hose going out of the pump towards the back it will lead to the valve. Most of the time the valve is broken look closely at the side of it and the actuator for the door of it will be broken. Sometimes it will have something blocking it. If you need to replace the valve post me back and I will get that information for you. Let me know what you find.

Thank you....

Were you able to get the unit working again?