Craig, Electrical Technician
Experience:  33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.

I used my Vitamix to make bread crumbs last week. While the

Customer Question

I used my Vitamix to make bread crumbs last week. While the bread was a bit stale it made great crumbs. I was washing it with a drop of dish detergent and water in the pitcher and running it, the Vitamix abruptly stopped. It wouldn't start again.

I unplugged it and moved it to another plug and it would not work. I also checked my fuse boxes which were fine.

Please advise what I should do now. Thanks for your help. Fran Krebser
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
Your using the Vitamix for bread crumbs had nothing to do with your problem. Anything else would have caused it to happen the same.
If the machine is still under warranty, check with Vitamix, they are solid and should back up their product. If not and you feel like opening it up, let me know. I can help you...Craig