Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Samsung refrigerator (Model #RS2555SL) which recently

I have a Samsung refrigerator (Model #RS2555SL) which recently is not cooling on both freezer side and refrigerator. All the LED lights are working properly and light inside the refrigerator is working fine.

Please help!
[email protected]
what is not working properly on this? is it not freezing ? or is this the fresh food section not working?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Both the freezer and the fresh food section are not working. Thanks!
ok can you pull this away from the wall and take the bottom cover off where the compressor is? I need you to feel the compressor and see if its warm and vibrating slightly, if it is this means its running,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am assuming that the compressor is the black cube. If it is is, yes it is warm and vibrating. Thanks!
ok inside the freezer is there frost on the back panel? check real good and run your fingernail down it to see,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No frost that I can feel and see. Thanks!
can you hear the fan running in the freezer?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No, the fan is not running at all. Thanks!
ok this is the problem then, do you have a volt meter?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok this is a 12 volt dc motor you will need to remove the back panel in the freezer and check for voltage to the fan, if you dont have 12 volts dc then its probably the defrost thermostat thats bad if you do its the fan itself, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=the thermostat shown above should have continiuty, make sure you push the light switch button in when testing the fan some of these turn the fan off when the door is opened, thanks Bryan