Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a fridigidaire frount load washer that wont start .

I have a fridigidaire frount load washer that wont start . The lights light up. It is a LTF2140fso. I pulled out the diagram sheet from the bottom and the lights dont blink when I tried to test it nor do the lights go off when I push cancel.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
try unplugging this for a few minutes and plug it back in see if it resets and responds. I'll look up your model in the meantime. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I tried that ....and also tried the test where you wake up the machine and then press start and cancel at the same time. but nothing changed the start light blinkes slowly and the 5 lights 4 of them stay lit .
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
unfortunatly the control board is bad in this, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=if its not responding this needs to be replaced, you can order this @ I hope this imformation is helpfull, best wishes, Bryan