MASTER-TECH
MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology
24031813

need to know the color plug connectors for the pressure switch.

Customer Question

need to know the color plug connectors for the pressure switch. which color brown, gray and yellow, which connector do they plug into? top,bottom and middle connectors.
thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MASTER-TECH replied 4 years ago.

Look for the numbers on the switch. They may be hard to see but they are there.

Grey-7

Yellow-10

Brown-15

MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That was the right way to plug them in, but the water level continues to rise without stopping. Would this be a bad timer? It seems that the timer is not turning to send the signal to the pressure switch. Please advise me of what you think could be the problem. thanks

Does it start to agitate and still fill or does it just overflow?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It fills even if i push in the timer button. It keeps filling during spin, and adjutate and when i push the new pressure switch up to reset and down to mini, it still goes until i turn the timer knob by hand to an off position.

It sounds more like the water valve is sticking open. If you turn it to start a wash cycle and select cold wash. Turn it on, wait a moment and turn it off if it does not shut of right away it is the valve. Let me know how this test goes.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It shuts of but real slow, takes time for the signal to tell it to shut of.

The valve is the problem.

Click here for parts

The series number is XXXXX first two number in the serial number. There are two different valves. The top will open from the front by two spring clips. Use a puttey knife. Locate them about an inch and a half in between the top and the front panel.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks i will give it a try, time to eat. Thanks
No problem Thank you...