Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

mdl cmt227wc-1 convection micro thermal unit has micro fan

mdl cmt227wc-1 convection micro thermal unit has micro fan running all the time what part is needed to correct
well the most likely cause for this would be either one of the door switches is bad or the thermostat that tells the fan to come on is bad, the problem is though most of the parts for this have been discontinued, including the thermostat, I cant even bring up the parts you need for this, sorry, I know thats not what you would have liked to hear, thanks Bryan, link to limited parts,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
is ther a replacement that you know of for this unit if it has to be completely replaced
I'm not sure if there is one the same size as yours, you would have to research that but they still make the microwave convection ovens. what I would try to do is call around and see if anyone still has parts for this stowed away in there warehouse. or if you can get to the thermostat,(behind the control panel) and get it out the and get the temp on it you may be able to find a suitable replacement thermostat, these are prety standard and just turn the cooling fan on when the control panel starts to heat up to cool it. I hate to see you junk this if you can fix it, hope this info helps, thanks Bryan