Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

We have an old Maytag model # 4209 that filled the drum with

We have an old Maytag model # XXXXX that filled the drum with 15 gallons of water and puked the drive belts out the bottom. The wash cycle was on large if that makes any difference but whatever measures the volumn of water in the large mode didn't work. Anybody have any idea's on this old washing machine? Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
can you get me the full model # ? or was that all you have?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I wasn't wearing my cheaters (2%), the model is NOT 4209 it's A209. Sorry about that.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
thats better thanks, XXXXX XXXXX bad news is its the water level control, Part 435341the problem is its no longer available. sorry, well at least you didnt order the belts yet! I would at this point replace the machine, the best machine out there today is a whirlpool top load direct drive(no belts) these are great machines and you will be happy with it, remember though the simpler the better, hope this info helps, thanks Bryan