Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line

I have a Whirlpool model WFW9600TW01 front loading washer.

I have a Whirlpool model WFW9600TW01 front loading washer. I have been getting an error code F20. Manual says this is indicating not enough water in the drum. I followed several suggestions that were related to the reality that not enough water was in the drum, such as checking the screens, checking the valve, checking and blowing out sensor lines, etc... When this did not work, I ordered and installed a new inlet control valve. I am still getting the error. I have also run the washer on warm, hot and cold to see if only one side of the valve was the problem, again no change, still getting error message. I need some help with what to do next.
Submitted: 6 years ago via PartStore.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 6 years ago.
when do you get the F20 code at the first of the wash cycle or about 1/2 way thru?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The code was less than 10 mins into the cycle and has been consistent at that point

ok thank you you have one of two items bad ,Either a bad flow meter (which can be tested with a meter).

Or a faulty electronic control.CCU board.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
are you able to provide the part numbers for these items?