MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology

I have a Bosch dishwasher Model SHE43MO2UC/50. The door latch

I have a Bosch dishwasher Model SHE43MO2UC/50. The door latch is in the closed position even though the door is open. This prevents the door from closing properly and latching. How do I remedy this problem?

Use a coat hanger and make a small hook in it about the size of the catch that is on the unit. Pull it strait out to reset it. If it does this again the latch will have to be replaced. Disconnect power and open the door. Remove the screw that face up. Start near the hinge and work to the top of the door. The first 3 on each side will release the lower panel. The rest will release the control panel. (note 2 screw hold the control from the side). Look for the release tab and slide the lock out and replace.

If you need to order the part it is #664710 call Marcone @(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Thank you...