Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

my washer tub bangs on the sides of my washer,it is perfectly

my washer tub bangs on the sides of my washer,it is perfectly level and it does it when nothing is in it too,i did find one of the springs off in the bottom and put it back on when i turned it over.what do i do now
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
can youi nget me the full model # ? look in these places,
LOCATE YOUR WASHING MACHINE MODEL NUMBER
First, here are some tips to help with your model number:
  1. Don't enter a dash if it's not required.
  2. Don't enter any blank spaces.
  3. Be sure a zero is not the letter O.
  4. Be sure a lower case L is not a 1.
  5. Kenmore models always have a 3 digit prefix such as 110 or 665, then a period, then more numbers.
Next, look for an aluminum tag--or a silver or white adhesive label. The model number may be printed or stamped onto the tag and it may be written in two different type sizes or styles.

You might find the tag in one of these places:

Top-loading washer only

• Under the lid
  • On the back of the control panel
  • On the lower-front or side of the main cabinet body

Front-loading washer only

• Behind the door
  • Behind or on top of the control panel
  • On the side of the unit near the front

Top- or front-loading washer-dryer combination unit

• Inside the dryer door, on the door frame
  • On the top of the dryer
  • On the side of the washer, near the bottom, front
  • Under the washer lid
thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
110v 92281100
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
kenmore top load 110volt model # XXXXX
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
your suspention plate has probably shifted when the spring came off, Part 546905you need to lift the tub up and turn this so it sits correctly, here is a diagram of where its located. its part # XXXXX on this diagram, try it in different possitions until it stops banging, hoipe this helps, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
it is within the tabs on the bottom of the tub ,is that where it goes,i have got it laying on its side
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
try moving it one third a turn and see if that helps, when these get out of possition the tub will bang bad, its hard to say if its in the right possition you need to play with it until you get it set right,
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.