Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

sharp carousel , sensor microwave convection, smart and easy

Customer Question

my sharp is not getting any power I took it down, and plugged into another power-source same thing happens are there any fuses or breakers within the unit,
ohh yea some useful information might be that I ran 220 through the line from triple phase is there somewhere I can ship it to have it fixed
I realize this is my fault and is not the fault of the unit or its designer
please help and tell me I don't have to buy a new
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob L Your Appl Pal replied 6 years ago.
Yes there are fuses....Hopefully you just blew a fuse....You would need to remove the outside cove to gain access to the fuse....Be aware that microwaves store a massive amount of power even when not plugged in...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
any idea where that fuse may be and we found a transformer that looks like it might have a little burn hole in it
Do you have a model number..? Normally the fuse would be mounted in the area of the magnatron and transformer...It will look like a car fuse but solid white...Burn mark in the transformer is not good...Sounds like you fried some components...I would weigh replacing to fixing...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
r-1875f
That model number does not come up in the database....Do you have the cover off of the unit...?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i did but i got it back on i found a place locally to work on it thanks for your help
That would be your best bet...Bring it in and have them give you a estimate of repairs...Then you can go from there...Like i said the waves store alot of power even when not plugged in...You are doing the right thing i would say....Thanks Bob