Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My 2002-2003 GE Artica profile refrigerator is staying too

My 2002-2003 GE Artica profile refrigerator is staying too cold inside. Feezer is at zero and holding, but fridge is at about 29 degrees and stays at that temperature even though we try setting it to a warmer temperature. We've also unplugged it and tried to reboot, but nothing works. Last year we had to replace the main control board because it completely stopped working (cooling).
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
you need to change the termistor (temp. sensor) in the fresh food section. this is what controls the damper to open and close, Part 914093its located on the left side inside the fresh food section behind this, this should take care of your problem, you can get this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-PSC23NGMDWW-%3d%3dei914093&PartID=914093 for around $13.00, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I noticed that you work for A1 speedy appliance. Is this out Long Beach CA. and is your name Brian? If so, I've used your appliance service before (you did a good job!)