Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
F-20 If after 30 seconds not minimum 0.1l of water entered or
maximum fill time of 16 minutes is exceeded, the valves will be
turned off and the error code will be displayed. Press
PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
¦ If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned
on all the way.
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in
the inlet valves.
- Verify inlet valve operation.
¦ If there is water in the unit:
- Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good condition and
properly connected to tub and pressure switch.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
3. Verify wire harness connections to inlet valves, pressure
switch, flow meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Verify pressure switch operation.
7. Verify flow meter operation by blowing air through the part
and measuring the resistance.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle. this is what the tech manual says for this error, try the things above and let me know if you can reset this. thanks Bryan
I'll send you the entire manual, follow the instruction for diagnostic mode, heres one manual,
http://www.servicematters.com/docs/wiring/Tech%20Sheet%20-%208183018.pdf and heres the other,
http://www.servicematters.com/docs/wiring/TechSheets_11_17_09/Tech%20Sheet%20-%208183018.pdf just click the blue links, thanks Bryan