Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

The top burners on my Whirlpool range light but the oven and

The top burners on my Whirlpool range light but the oven and broiler don't. I replaced a bad igniter and oven sensor. What's next? Mod # XXXXX
does the igniter glow at all?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no it doesn't
ok , can you double check the model #? its not comming up, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
sorry SF362LXSQ0
you have a dirct spark igniter system in this? is this what you replaced? Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes
ok you will need to replace this, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=it is the control board, you can get this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-SF362LXSQ0+-%3d%3dei1038641&PartID=1038641 thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
to a1speedy applianceI replaced the control panel and the oven and broiler still don't light. Now what?
you replaced the part shown above and it still wont light? does this click ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
When I attempt to light the oven bake cycle it does not click. When I press broil it clicks twice but neither light.
did you replace this? this will need to be replaced if you havent already,thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

No I haven't replaced it. What is it? How come the web site never sent me an email when you posted your answer? I spent all day checking my email.

I dont know why you didnt get the emails, sorry, this is the spark module , the coils on the board send a spark to the igniters. the ones that send the spark to the oven and broil are bad, it is the control board, you can get this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-SF362LXSQ0+-%3d%3dei1038641&PartID=1038641 thanks Bryan