Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

LG dryer electric, dryer starts up and heats but powers off

LG dryer electric, dryer starts up and heats but powers off in about 30-60 seconds, i have replaced all three thermostat fuses. Good air flow out of unit.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
does this restart ? or does it take a few minutes before it will restart? start it up and after it shuts down listen for a very faint click inside, let me know if you hear one after a few minutes, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I will do this tommorrow, I have not waited a few minutes before just pressed the ON button and started the dryer back up.

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok so it starts back up right away? you dont have to wait at all?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes, as soon as it powers off you can restart the unit by pressing the ON button and then choose the desired drying mode.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok I dont believe you have a bad motor then, its probably in the power bord assembly, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=the relay on for the motor is probably not holding in, you said you checked all the thermostats so it isnt that, there isnt much more besides those, you can get this at it runs around $80.00, thanks Bryan