Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

the dryer was wired wrong and blew circuit board(large board)

the dryer was wired wrong and blew circuit board(large board) replaced board still no power. model number aeq7000eg0 frigidaire affinity
you need to check the thermal fuse, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=this is located inside the dryer next to the heating element near the back, this probably blew also, let me know, it should have continuity, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i have continuity. What else could it be? where does power run from there?
heres the wiring diagram, have you checked the door switch? let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

i still have power at switch and coming out but i will figure it out with diagram and accept answer. thanks for your help if you have any other advice please let me know. thank you

ok, check all the thermostats and start switch balso, get back to me if you need more assistance, thanks Bryan