Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I am looking for the half of the power chord that attaches

I am looking for the half of the power chord that attaches to the terminal and down the back to a clip on the bottom (left to where the gas line enters).
This is for a magic chef 9112xub, how can I find this part?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

are you lokking for this? Part 704913if it is Sears as this for around $4.00 copy and paste this link to the part. ntId=M0605087&keySuffixId=NA&modelNumber=9112XUB&keyId=0001B&pageId=00002&productTypeId=0125200&searchModelNumber=9112XUB&subCompDesc=Oven/body&brandDesc=MAGIC CHEF&modelDesc=MAGIC-CHEF-COOKING&blt=11

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No, Its actually the leads that attach to that. I dont know if it is consider part of the power chord. It comes off the wall outlet where it is grounded next to that terminal block. The one lead (neutral) hits that block. The second lead (hot) hits a clip and goes down the back of the oven through the insallation and hits a white clip. It the comes back up to that same terminal block. I need the 50" or so wiring hanrness where the clips are included off the power source. They burnt up in the back of the oven.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
so you need the entire wirring harness? this is no longer available, what is the problem with yours? did it melt or burn up?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It burn up.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

oh man, I've checked all my warehouses and they all say this is not available, I wish I had better news, the only way you can repair this at this point is wire by wire, you must however use the correct wire gage in each wire, Lowes sells all the different wire gages and usually in different colors also. if they dont have it an electrical supply house should, I'm sending you wiring diagram but thats all I can do, well wishes and thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Which gauge wire do you think is needed?

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
there will probably be different gages depending on what they do, they should be marked on the wire,