John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

need help with my thermador esc30cv. just got the circuit board

Customer Question

need help with my thermador esc30cv. just got the circuit board refurbished but it is still dead when i plug it in. i have a message that i should check wiring harness/connectors and power supply/transformer. not sure how to do this. i do not have a multimeter with me right now and do not even know if it is likely that it is one of those.

the circuit board died on it a month ago after showing the f3 error code once, after power cycle it went away but the display got dim, then dimmer, then did a slow dying beeeeeeeep. power cycled again, it was fine for 5 minutes, then did the slow dying beeeep again and went off for good. i sent out the led/circuit board for repair and just got it back.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
is this what you put in? Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=