master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  6 years+ in home service own and operate my own in home appliance repair company

I have a Tappan double oven - Model TE035GBFD Almond purchased

I have a Tappan double oven - Model TE035GBFD Almond purchased in 1999. It has a Tappan Hood, Model HV1441.

I am in need of a new metal filter for the hood. The hood measures 3 inches x 27 inches.

Do you know where I can purchase one? Thank you in advance for the information
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
-Unfortunately both websites led to a dead end. They showed me only a 12 inch square of what I needed to be a 5" x 27 " metal grease filter for a Tappan Hood. And no other brand had anything close.
im sorry. i think i remember a kit where you make a filter your size. you might want to try a local appliance parts place.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I would think on line I could find a kit where I can make a filter the size I need, 5" b 27". Could you suggest what words I should put into Google???

theres a place but i cant find a 27 inch any where you might want to put 2 together

wait this 1 might have it

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I think the following is just what I need: I will check with my contractor tomorrow. In the meantime, I thank you so very much and I will authorize payment from paypal. You really saved me a lot of time searching.
don't for get to press the accept button at the bottom or i don't get paid. thank you and good luck