MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology

I have installed a new wall oven and when it is powered up,

I have installed a new wall oven and when it is powered up, the code F10 appears and beeps. When the clear button is pushed it will chirp continuosly and in either stage , none of the other controls will work except the oven light. Help!!!!!!!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MASTER-TECH replied 6 years ago.

The F-10 is a failed control. It will have to be replaced. You may want to check with the place you bought it from to see if they have another one in stock and if they will switch it out. Other wise the control and over lay will have to be replaced. That you will have to call Frigidaire on if you are in the USA I can get the phone # XXXXX you other wise check the warranty page in your owner's manual for the # XXXXX your country.