Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

If you push the switch in to turn the dryer ( Asko 7005) on

If you push the switch in to turn the dryer ( Asko 7005) on it does not continue to run.. Only if you hold the button in does it run.. So I replaced the "Pushbutton Switch" now I have nothing.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
the reasone you have nothing after replacing the switch is it has tripped the thermal cutout , Part 762473you have to push the red button to reset this, the reason it wont stay running after you let go of the button is the motor is bad, Part 763836check the motor after you reset the thermostat, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Bryan: you are 100% right.. The only problem was I did not have the patience to wait for your answer so called an appliance repair man. He put a meter on a few things, checked the fuses and ended up pushing the red reset bottom on the back. Put the top back on and charged me $241.00. Real nice of him.. Next time I will wait.. Patience is a virtue.. ( I lack any)
thank for your help.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
sorry to hear that, well wishes , Bryan