MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology

Model #ER5036503/LP The clock is out therefore we cannot

Model #ER5036503/LP

The clock is out therefore we cannot start the oven functions. The unit has power to it (the oven light works and the gas burners light). Is there an accessible reset button? I have removed the access panel below the facia but I don't know what I am looking for or where to look.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MASTER-TECH replied 6 years ago.
Does the clock work at all? Or does it act like it is baking and does not heat?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The clock is completely dark as though is has no power.
Try resetting the braker. When you do wiggle the lever to see if one side has blown. Leave the power off for about two minutes t o reset the computer if it is locked up. The reset button is for heating only and does not turn off power to the clock. Do any of the other buttons make a beep?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I turned the breaker off before I removed the panel. None of the "clock functions " respond in any way when I touch them.
Is that the correct model #? check the front of the owner's manual or look through the vent.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

After resetting the breaker as you suggested the range is back to normal operation. Thank you very much for your assistance, I would have never imagined that one side of the breaker had tripped without tripping the other and being obvious.

Thanksgiving dinner has been salvaged!!!

Glad to help! Keep a close eye on it today. If it turns off again it maybe a weak braker unless there is a short in the unit somewhere.