Craig, Electrical Technician
Experience:  33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.

I cannot get my transmitter Unit FRC 0.584.004 to work and

I cannot get my transmitter Unit FRC 0.584.004 to work and cut my fireplace on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
I'm sure that you have fresh batteries in the remote? I would want to check the fire place control first thing. The remote is more than likely not the problem. Get into the control and make sure things are good there and voltage is present and ready to go. Is this something you can do. If you have the model number for the gas fire place unit it would help too. Please ask more questions so I can help...Craig

Edited by Craig on 11/24/2009 at 3:35 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i do not know the model number for the gas fire place unit. I will try to find that out by looking at the bottom where the gas and pilot knob are. Do you have any idea where I can find the model number?
Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
Maybe inside the control unit.. I may not need it if you can help me troubleshoot? You will need to look things over for me, not being there is hard for me to know what we have...Craig