MASTER-TECH
MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology
24031813

I have a uline 2075-clr combo clear ice maker and fridge.

I have a uline 2075-clr combo clear ice maker and fridge. Recently it stopped making ice and is now leaking from the bottom.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MASTER-TECH replied 7 years ago.
Does your unit have a drain pump on it? Do you know where the leak is coming from?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes, it has a drain pump, i can't really see in there to tell where the leak is coming from, i did take the cover off in the back, but not much room
It will likely be the pump or a water line. Unplug the unit. If you turn the leg down that is infront of the pump from the back side push up on the pump untill the two sided tape comes off. Remove the hoses from the top of the pump and it will come out. This should give you a better look at what is leaking. Let me know what you find and I will get you hooked up with parts. Tip: you can push the power cord through the panel for more room.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
actually the water kicked on and I saw where the leak was coming from, there is a little white plastic hose coming from the point where the copper line comes from the house into the unit. It was leaking from that joint. When i touched the white tube it fell out of the place it goes into. I am trying to reconnect now.

You may have to cut 1/2" off of the old tubing. Make sure there is no tubing left in the valve. Also make sure the plasitc tubing does not rub on the copper lines or sit too close to the compressor. Or you will have water issues again. Let me know if I can help any further. Thank you...