Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Winnebago Brave 2002 w/samsung microwave oven over

Customer Question

I have a Winnebago Brave 2002 w/samsung microwave oven over the stove. How can I remove the microwave oven? I cannot seem to find the right screws to take out to get it loose.
Thank you in advance.
Lou Briant
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok these have screws that come down through the top usually they are in the cabinet above the microwave. there will be three of these, they are pictured in this diagram as part # XXXXX which also shows the other parts for the instalation, look above the microwave for these long screws, pictured at the very top of # XXXXX in diagram just above the wing nuts and screws, take these out while holding microwave up and then let it come down slow and lift it off the back plate and out. hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

If it was installed in my kitchen I probably would have it out already. My issue is its installed in my RV and access to screws, nuts, bolts, etc., is really limited.

As this is in an RV and part of the 'slide out' I cannot see any screws on top. I will look again, but am not optimistic I will be able to access these screws.

Anyway, you gave me a start so I am hitting the 'accept' button so you get paid.

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
thanks, XXXXX XXXXX want to call an rv place and see if they have some insight of how these are installed. there must be another way they do these and there has to be screws somewhere holding this, they may be able to tell you where to look, have a great holiday, thanks Bryan