Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

i have a frigidaire countertop gas range. three of the knobs

i have a frigidaire countertop gas range. three of the knobs have become too hard to turn rendering three burners useless. help??
please send the model #, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i am in california trying to get things fixed before my soldier comes home. the model is FGC364AWA
god bless you and yours . ok let me see what you have in this. these are what is giving you trouble, Part 638115Part 782039unfortunatly they will have to be replace, (they cant be repaired) these should be done by a tech though. they are the gas burner valves. these can range from $59.00 to $87.00 each, depends on which ones you need heres a link to the parts, http://www.repairclinic.com/Appliance-Parts?s=t-FGC364AWA+-%3d%3d&n=6 this is something not recommended done by the home owner , sorry I dont have better news, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
THANK YOU AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT TO SAY WHEN I LOOK FOR A LOCAL REPAIR MAN.
your welcome and hope your loved one gets home soon safe and sound, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Bryan