Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a very old Hotpoint Range with side-by-side ovens, one

I have a very old Hotpoint Range with side-by-side ovens, one large and one small. I cannot find a MODEL number on it. I CAN find a CATALOG number. It is 107RC56C. and its SERIAL number is XXXXX I am in need of a few replacement parts for it and I am having trouble finding said parts without a MODEL number. I need a door switch to turn the light on and off and four clips to hold the thermocouple in place. Can you help me?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
well there are very few parts available for this model, is this the switch you need? Part 2369let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Do you know the specs of this switch? My switch's specs are 8A 125V AC/15A 250V AC. Mine has a chrome faceplate on it. It LOOKS like I can remove it and put it on a new switch, if the lip on the new is not too big. And as far as the diameter is concerned, I can't tell if it is the same. Also, can you please tell me what IS the model number of the range?
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
if you click this blue link it will take you to the closest models to yours, http://www.repairclinic.com/Appliance-Parts?s=t-107RC56C-%3d%3d being as old as yours is this is as good as it gets ,. I used 107RC85A # XXXXX come up with the switch. these switches will work with yours, they are all rated basicly the same. as far as the clips you need that a different story. you can search the other model #S to see if you can find one, this is the best I can do, thanks Bryan