Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a KSCS25FKSS01 Kitchen Aid refrigerator. The water

Customer Question

I have a KSCS25FKSS01 Kitchen Aid refrigerator. The water dispenser is leaking - fills an eight ounce glass overnight. I have taken the panel off of the dispenser unit but I cannot find the switch that controls the water dispenser. I'm now thinking that this could be under the fridge. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
its not the switch in this thats bad its the water inlet valve itself, this is a dual water valve , one side for the ice and on for the water in the door, the water side isnt closing tightly, Part 775696this is located where the water from the house connects to the refrigerator, you can get this @ change this and it will stop leaking. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I figured that I was hunting in the wrong place! Thank you very much for the quick reply. Have a great day.

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
you too, thanks Bryan