How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a KSCS25FKSS01 Kitchen Aid refrigerator. The water

Customer Question

I have a KSCS25FKSS01 Kitchen Aid refrigerator. The water dispenser is leaking - fills an eight ounce glass overnight. I have taken the panel off of the dispenser unit but I cannot find the switch that controls the water dispenser. I'm now thinking that this could be under the fridge. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
its not the switch in this thats bad its the water inlet valve itself, this is a dual water valve , one side for the ice and on for the water in the door, the water side isnt closing tightly, Part 775696this is located where the water from the house connects to the refrigerator, you can get this @ change this and it will stop leaking. thanks Bryan
Bryan and 3 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I figured that I was hunting in the wrong place! Thank you very much for the quick reply. Have a great day.

Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
you too, thanks Bryan

Related Appliance Questions