Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Jenn Air oven is working just fine; however, the display

My Jenn Air oven is working just fine; however, the display lights are so dim it is difficult to tell at what temp you are baking. The clock light is also dim but working. What could be the cause of this? This a Jenn Air Convection Wall Oven W30400
you will need to replace the erc (electronic range control) Part 695128you can get this @ check your model # XXXXX may be more to it, make sure this is the clock you need. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The erc display looks different from mine. Is that okay
thats why you should make sure. there are like 12 models that start with w30400 go back to the parts page and look on the left side you will see a list of models. check yours it may have a B, or a , BC or one of the others, check that thanks Bryan