John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

Need Whirlpool refrigerator wiring diagram

Where can I find a wiring diagram for a Whirlpool refrigerator? Model Number -  ET8CHMXKB05

Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.

You can usually find the schematic glued to the back of the refrigerator. If it isn't facing outwards then it's glued to the inside of a cover panel. You can also go to '', click on the 'contact us' button, and use the email screen to get one from the customer service department..

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

It is not with the refrigerator and the Whirlpool website is showing it is no longer available.

Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.

There are several websites that offer manuals online. One of the better ones is: Try going to Google's search engine, and typing the words 'Whirlpool refrigerator manuals' for more selections.