Dave
Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  34 years experience as a repair technician
20703114

Model number Dacor stove RSE30B Turned self-cleaning on and

Model number: Dacor stove RSE30B
Turned self-cleaning on and realized I had not removed the convection filter. Turned off the self-clean, waited for oven door to unlock, removed the filter, closed door. Next to time it now says "off"...nothing connected to the oven works. Cannot find answer in the Dacor literature I received with the stove. Can you help?
You may have activated the child lock feature. If you hold the cancel secure for 3 or 4 seconds, it should unlock.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Dave: Interesting...your suggestion worked even though the oven door was not locked. What was "locked" was the ability to use the oven. It is annoying that the manufacturers guide does not offer this resolve. Thank you so much. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Your Welcome.