Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

how to change the orphis in model dcvh680gj2ww

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 years ago.
this will not be a fun task. First, remove the top panel, there are just a few screws coming in from the back holding on the top panel. The top panel will then pull back and up. Once the top panel is removed, all the screws holding in the control panel will be visible. Remove the screws holding in the control panel and remove the control panel. This will expose some screws holding on the front panel. Remove these screws. Then, open the door and there are 2 screws near the bottom of the doorway you need to remove. Then look at the very bottom of the front panel and there are 2 more screws. Remove the front panel and you can access the burner assembly.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

you have not answered how to change the orphis

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 years ago.
I think I did actually. Once you follow all my steps listed above, the oriface is just located on the nozzle of the burner. You just take a crescent wrench and unscrew the old one, and screw on the new oriface.