Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

WHERE DOES THE DRAIN HOSE COME OUT

WHERE DOES THE DRAIN HOSE COME OUT
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
can you recheck the model #? its not comming up, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Try she58c or she45, or she55c, she43f

it is the one that has the controls on top of the machine

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
still not comming up, check these places.
First, here are some tips to help with your model number:
  1. Don't enter a dash if it's not required.
  2. Don't enter any blank spaces.
  3. Be sure a zero is not the letter O.
  4. Be sure a lower case L is not a 1.
  5. Kenmore models always have a 3 digit prefix such as 110 or 665, then a period, then more numbers.
Next, look for an aluminum tag--or a silver or white adhesive label. The model number may be printed or stamped onto the tag and it may be written in two different type sizes or styles.

You might find the tag in one of these places:

Built in

• Inside the door jamb, to the left, right, or top
  • On the door, to the left, right or top

Portable

• On the back of the unit
how old is this ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello This is not a kenmore product it is a bosch dishwasher it is she58c/o5uc, this is a new machine
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
I know its not a kenmore they just put that in there as a general model , what is the trouble with this. ? I did find some parts but not diagrams yet.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We are unable to locate the area where the drain line connects too? It was a unit that was dented, but apparently in the delivery of this unit to the store on the bottom of the unit the rear legs were missing along with the plastic being broke off. But i am not worrying about that I just want to find the drain line connection. so my husband the plumber will stop raging over it. Help me please!!!!!!
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
I hear you. ok well the drain will connect to this, Part 935626this is actually part of the drain pump. heres what the rest of the pump looks like. Part 935403if you dont see this under the machine its missing. those two parts go together to complete the drain pump. hope this helps thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Brian can you recieve pictures on your cell phone, I think I see it but I am not sure because on the side is a qhite plastic thing that has 3 hoses hooked up to it and then there is a blue thing next to it that has a spout that has a hole in it.

I am getting frustrated since I am not sure what I am looking at. tipical woman trying to trouble shoot before her husband gets home. I want my dishwasher don't want to take it back.

mel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have been waiting can you answer my previous question.

mel