applianceguy, Customer Service
Experience:  Ten Years experience. Certified in most major brands Including Whirlpool Frigidaire maytag Amana.

I was working with William. We have identified the board that

I was working with William. We have identified the board that matches our machine from his link. The part is #516163 from . Now, we are wondering if we should buy the whole board or repair a part of the board. We have replaced the wax motor but the lock light still does not come on and the machine does not go into spin cycle.
The lock light will not come on without the board problem being fixed. If you can find someone to replace the resistor on the board it would be cheaper then buying a new one. The resistor that is bad should be the R-11. If you cannot find someone to fix it you will have to replace the board.